Thursday, March 04, 2010

Shiska

Quick question,
Have any of you ever felt as if you didn't know if you were REALLY hungry or REALLY thirsty? You weren't sure which one it was, so you make yourself a bowl of cereal because it can cure both issues. You soon find out that you were in fact only REALLY thirsty. So you just suck the milk off the spoon and then eat the cereal. Has that ever happened to you?

Me too. Just checking.

fubar (adj.)
-Slang.
not working; completely messed up; bungled; confused.
drunk beyond recognition.


Speaking of cereal, I have a girlfriend now.


If you haven't seen our previous blogs, they have been proven fact on how women react to certain emotional triggers.


-First, funny story. I am attached in the bond of dating with a female named, Hannah. We've been best friends for nearly 6 months, and in a non romantic way we made a decision, didn't ask, it was a decision to date.
It's been great to be quite honest, i enjoy her company anyway but now it seems better. I honestly encourage dating close friends, there's no awkwardness because you guys already know each other so there's no nerves stopping you from doing anything.
Only downfall, this also means they know exactly where your buttons are and can easily push em. But, we have already had our first drama encounter.
*Cue dramatic music while lightning bolts crash*

As you know, this blog is share between Allen and myself. He and I differ on women in many ways. One of the most serious, is distance. And recently he has been diggin on some chicks about a county and a half away.
He liked this girl for about 3 weeks and stopped talking to her for about 4 months. He messaged me on facebook a few days ago, saying....

"Dude, Hannah is calling me baby and playing all that old stuff again in our texts..."


So immediately I asked my girlfriend on what she'd been saying to Allen recently. She denied everything.
Allen came over last night and then corrected my received message...


"Dude, Hannah (Not my girlfriends last name) is calling me baby and playing all that old stuff again in our texts..."


Him and I getting with chicks with the same last name is only another sign of our common interest as best friends.







-Second, I have an ex-girlfriend. Name anything in this world and I will dislike her more than your purposed item. Like most women, she wasn't always this way. She used to be soft spoken, tender hearted and a generally likable person.
But with just the right wrong friends, she has become what she is.
Maybe she is still honest, and hasn't done any of the things I've heard, but because she associates herself with people who would do things of the nature of things that have been said, i can believe it.it's not just me that thinks this way.
I'm in my high school library, talking to a kid who has nothing in common with me by looks other than the same kind of genitals. Which, proven by fact, connects us because we think the exact same.
He has had a constant women in his life on and off for nearly 2 years. Recently, there has been rumor she has been impregnated by his love bud of life. He himself is not even sure if there is a "Mine Me" growing inside her but from the look on his face.....we're gonna hope not.
Inside, naturally, he confesses to have leftover feelings for the women, but due to actions made. Words said. He can only think down of her.
Thus proving that if you act a certain way, we cannot accept your flaws....we will use them against you as much as we can until you are apologetic for your bender in your disposition.
This is not because we are God's hateful species. The things you do will have the longest effects and put a 7th seal on our grudges.


Don't look surprised when you're the one being treated inferiorly.


Welcome to our world.


with sarcastic sunshine and flowers,
James

No comments:

Post a Comment